Our holiday farm is located in the middle of nature, some kilometers from the village Scagnello far away. The village has about 200 inhabitans and till now we had no covid positive person. You and we all have to wash our hands often, wear a mask and maintain social distancing.
- CLEANING: since 2006, the opening year, we clean our holiday farm following the italian hygienic rules and now we adopted also the WHO guide lines.
- INDIPENDENT ROOMS ENTRANCE: because of the structure of our traditional farm building, rooms are not reached through a hallway, but every one has an indipendent entrance from outside or the terrace. Linen and textiles are washed following italian hygienic rules and WHO guide lines.
- TABLES DISTANCING: breakfast is served to the table inside or outside so that people maintain the personal distance at least of 1 m. There are no more buffets. Dishes and kitchen textiles are washed following italian hygienic rules and WHO guide lines.
- IT’S POSSIBLE TO USE THE COMMON KITCHEN WAITING YOUR TURN: guests has to book for the use of common kitchen, in order to clean it up after every use and so that guests maintain social distancing.
- WEARING MASK IS MANDATORY INSIDE and if is not possible to maintain the social distancing. Everyone has to wash his hands often.